Zooming buttons

Hi. I wanted to suggest to have a better option of zooming into the waveform in the samplers.

to have a plus , minus, and back to 100% buttons that zoom to the last touched marker. It is very efficient in beat maker.

is there any plans for individual pattern lengths?

drambo is beautiful, thanks a lot!

would love to beta test if possible, thx

Comments

• Actually I'd like to have the option to zoom in vertically (for recordings with low volume).

Other than that I find zooming better than in some other apps already: You can zoom and scroll simultaneously and it's quite responsive..

Individual pattern lengths are currently limited to 3,4,5,6,8,9,10,12,15,16,... steps. Indeed there's no reason not to extend the "Steps per beat" range to 2..32 steps. Something to consider @giku.

• Individual pattern i meant each track to have different length.

like kick to be 8 steps

bass to be 16 steps

etc

• Also would love to see track focus midi mode.

so i have knob one on controller to control lets say, cutoff on whatever track im on.

🙏🙏

• @yonhorizon Each track in a pattern can already have its own length. Use the "Jump" step condition.

Here's a pattern with track 1 set to length=11 steps:

Track focus MIDI control is indeed something that would make sense!

@giku A logical menu position would be:

Track header => MIDI INPUT (EXTERNAL) => Receives MIDI control = {Always|Never|Active Track}.

(Makes sense combined with being able to map a CC to multiple destinations... this would defeat global mappings for this track of course).

• GREAT ! totally missed that ! thanks !!

about the zooming again, the finger zooming is indeed responsive and nice, but if you want to set many slices, or even set the start marker on different samples on many tracks, it would be much better to touch the desired marker, press three times on a zoom button and bam, youre there. press zoom out to 100% , touch another marker , zoom, youre there. seems much more faster workflow..