Drambo flexi sampler crashing

edited January 2022 in Drambo

I was about to get into learning about more of flexi sampler,

trying to create a grain synth sampler thing with the flexi sampler, i forgot, you need more than just one flexi sampler, because , one flexisampler should be equal to one grain, i guess, anyway, after loading and messing around with two flexi sampler and modulate each other etc, suddenly Drambo is crashing, i tried to replicate the whole scenario in Drambo, to be shure, its not an isolated event, so i did set up my grain sampler experiment, doing same thing, three times, but same thing happens, Drambo is crashing each time.

My ios is 15.2.1

Otherwise Drambo is very stable.

Another thing is, which i have experinced many times, when opening drambo project from icloud, sometimes, it wont open.

Icloud sometimes dosent sync properly, sometimes, i found out, when deleting things from iclould, complety, next week,

the deleted files appears again, i even pay for icloud each months, i know it isnt related to drambo etc, just saying, icloud isnt that good, icloud and the files system on ios / ipados is a pain in the as…

Ooh, boy, would like to buy a wireliss Nat storage solution or a usb wireless stick , to store all my icloud contents, and forget about this damn icloud.

Comments