Multi-out for slices in Flexi?

Hello everyone! I don´t know if this is currently possible, or if has been requested already.. But, it´d be amazing being able to route different slices in Flexi Sampler to different processors and effects.

Comments

• edited February 2023

Sure!

Scale the pitch from MIDI2CV by x8 and feed it into the 1-N switch Index input.

Each 1-N switch output will be mapped to a fixed slice in the loop.

Make sure you fix the slices first because adding or removing one will change the output-to-slice mapping after that slice.

• edited February 2023

Wow, thank you!! 🍻

I´ve set 16 slices with 16 switches, but It works good up to the slice 3, after that there is not match between slices and switches.

Also, I´m trying to understand the logic behind it, why is the x8 note scale?

• Edit: I´ve got it to work now, but still don´t get the logic behind the X8 note scale 😆

I thought that I´d have to set more 1-N Switch modules (with voice selector) to make it polyphonic, but it works polyphonically as it is now 🙌🏼

• The thing is that an Index signal of zero will always choose the first and an index value of 1.0 will choose the last button. So unless you always use the same amount of slices and switches, you'll have to change the "x8" by a value that fits.