Sound just disappears from the app after playing a pitch shifter to keys patch

Can Anybody tell me where I’m going wrong , is an iPad Pro 10.5 to slooooooow, as I’ve been try to process live loop tapes, and play the drones as synth.. it works for few plays, then the sound cuts out..

Comments

• I can neither see a synth nor an audio input.

• The pitch shifter IS on the master bus, so one would play the key changes on the sequence playing , or the loop passing through if used as fx insert in AUM , or a DAW. It’s just a simple pitch shifter, but I like the sound, plus it adds to rephrasing live on the flying for and signal coming through ...I say synth as, I’m trying to extend from a @bcrichards tutorial, so I may have got the layering messed up. This is the closets I’ll get to a Roland VP3000 , if you do know of and playable pitch shifters patches or apps , that’ll be great ,Cheers @rs2000 , @bcrichards .

• @Pongtrometer It looks rather complex to me if you just want a pitchshifter. Why is there a gate inverter?

I probably miss something, I’m more of a guitar player than a synth guy 🤷🏻‍♂️

• pong, is the sound actually cutting out (where there is no sound in the app no matter what, even after you removed modules on the master) or can it be remedied by removing all modules in master, or even loading a new project.

there are rare issues with audio dropouts and that what I had thought I read from your YouTube comment

• This may not be related to the issue youre having, but this use of the pitch shifter will only work +/- 12 semitones from middle C. The pitch shifter module only goes up or down an octave. You would use additional layers to get to octaves above or below. I did not have any audio dropouts while briefly testing it. If you always want the pitch shifting to be active, you do not need the gate inverter and AD amp. If you had other layers for different key ranges, that’s when you can use the gate inverter and amp to switch from a dry signal to a processed signal.