"Thank you" thread

Comments

• time to bring up this topic again !!!

THANK YOU GIKU, your app is incredible.

• Thank you guys, for the best fuel I can get! :)

• Please implement IAP ASAP, I feel I’m stealing someone. More seriously, I would like to support your work further.

• Thank you for the 1.11 update!

The new Oscillator and Graphic Shaper parameters add many new ways to experiment with custom waveforms!

Because of Drambo's modularity, I've been able to learn so much about the principles of sound synthesis. Having the ability for "clean" costom waveform creation, now takes it to a whole new level. :)

• +1000

My beloved Graphic Shaper has just become even better 😃🥂👏

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @giku

Thank you 1000X for the addition of the two new switch modules (and everything else) !

The 1-N switch is awesome! With the index feature, this one model alone adds hundreds of new possibilities for implementing unique modulation configurations in Drambo. It can be used to switch, cycle, or fade, through any imaginable series sound generating configurations.

👍️ :)

• My pleasure! btw. If you have a MIDI controller you can make an N-segment waveshaper, where each point is controlled by a separate MIDI slider/knob. Just connect source signal to Index and set Switch mode to X-Fade.

• I'd like to give a big thanks as well. Honestly I hesitated to buy the app because it looked daunting, but it's been much more intuitive and pleasant to use than I initially anticipated, and I can tell that there is immense depth beneath the surface once I'm ready for it. Thanks!

• Registered for the forum just so I could add my thanks as well. Easily the most fun I've had with any IOS music app, and the first one I've seen that has limitless potential moving forward. Super excited to see what you do next!

• +1 huge thank you to the Drambo team! Please do add IAP to let us help support continued development.

The recent bugfix is a relief, I already have uses for the new N:1 switches! Cheers

• Thanks for another great update Giku! Looking forward to going home and trying out the new looping envelopes and decimator🤘🏻and to see what the strum module is all about.

• My heartfelt and excited thanks as well. I have a long history with modular and in my search for a self contained "groove box/beat machine", I gave the Elektron world a go but it didn't click for me at all. Drambo literally checks all the boxes for any ideas I've had so far and new twists keep coming. Is there any other way in can support the app aside from spreading the good word and staying engaged here?

• Thanks for such an amazing app. Looking forward to future updates. Timestretch would be great for one. Hint.

• Indeed, exciting new features and enhancements ahead 😊

For time stretching, check out this one:

https://patchstorage.com/slicer-with-time-stretch/

• I have waited a long time for an app like Drambo. This awesome Elektron feeling (plus more) as app. Thanks for that.

I'm looking forward to the further development of Drambo and even think it's good that there will be new main features as in-app purchases. This ensures further development – which unfortunately is rarely the case with many other apps.

• Couldn’t agree more. I can’t say I’ve ever anticipated or hoped for IAPs before, but for Drambo the more the merrier I say. If Giku released an iap once a week for the rest of the year I’d buy each and every one of them.

• Another thumbs up for the fantastic efficiency Drambo gives us.

I've just built a fairly large project (with many of the new wavetable and WT processing modules in beta) on the iPad and just for fun loaded it on my older iPhone 5 SE. It works without issues, no stuttering, no glitches. This is unbelievable, good code has become somewhat rare these days.

• thank you, sir giku and wonderful community around Drambo! Before it I bought toooo much apps where developers seems to make Universal version without much thought to the iPhone UI (all that apps were great though, just don’t want to bring iPad with me when I travel and you can’t play on doubled isomorphic keyboard with two thumbs as natural as on phone ☺️

cheers to all!

• Thank you guys!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thx for all the fun.

• Time and time again I am blown away by the quality of your updates and the growing list of workflows and features supported by Drambo.

I was never a software guy before, but I can honestly say Drambo has changed that. Completely. (Drambo does play so so well with hardware though too).

Many thanks for the free AU update you worked so long on. Hoping it brings many people discover the might of that is Drambo.

Looking forward to some new IAPs so you can finally

🤘

• This seems like as good a place as any for a first post. Hello all!

I was big into iOS music back in the early days, but have spent the last couple of years focusing on hardware (Eurorack and other).

When I upgraded my iPad recently, I thought I’d check in on how much has changed since I’ve not been paying too much attention. I was amazed and delighted when I found Drambo. What an incredible piece of kit!! I’ve hardly been able to put my iPad down since I found this. It’s so much fun!

So thank you for all the hard work that’s clearly gone into making this!

• With the phase things are going Drambo will be app of the year for 2021 and likely 2022 as well :)

• Thank you for keeping my appoholism in check!

Beepstreet forum, thank you for giving me respite from the drama of Audiobus forum! 😂

• I am so grateful for this app. Was in a constant search to find a wavetable synth. Finally heard that Drambo had one, then discovered it was SO MUCH MORE.