Zeeon - issue with Arturia MiniLab Mk2 / layer 1 and 2

Hi there. While we all go giddy about the wonderful Drambo, I’m still loving Zeeon, and have come across an issue I’d like to report.

ive assigned my Arturia minilab mk2 to all the Zeeon controls, beautiful. But when I tweak on layer 1, then switch to layer 2 and tweak some more, pressing layer 1 changes what I’d previously set to the layer 2 setting.

e.g. Layer 1 - I change cutoff to 32%. Switch to layer 2 and change cutoff to 78%. Switch back to layer 1 and cutoff is also suddenly now at 78%.

i think it might be because the cc assignment is controlling cutoff for both layer 1 AND layer 2. Zeeon is not differentiating between the two.

can this be fixed?

Comments

• Hi,

Yes zeeon assigns MIDI to a "virtual layer" that is assigned to currently selected. This doesn't always work.

This will be improved soon.

• That’s great news. Like most of us I’m currently almost exclusively on the Drambo train, but it would be really great if we could midi control and automate both Zeeon layers, eventually.

• Thanks Giku.

I just need layer 1 to be left exactly as it was when I adjusted it with cc.

congrats on Drambo!