Fernwirkungen 🧟‍♂️ drambo horror disco for Halloween 🧟‍♀️

I posted a demo of this ages ago but I just got the finished version back from the mastering studio in time for a Halloween release:

Free download while stocks last 🎃

All the synths and drums, and most of the manipulated voices and found-sounds, were programmed in Drambo. Most fun part was modulating sampler playback using the Graphical Envelope for extreme audio weirdness.

Then I recorded it via AUM on separate tracks, and dumped them into Logic for additional sample layering plus more effects and mixdown.

Also on SoundCloud.

Have a spooky weekend! 👻

Comments

• nice one! some really fantastic textures and layers. both dark and fun just like halloween should be. thanks for sharing!

• Thanks @palms !

Oh yeah, one other neat trick I forgot to mention: feeding voice samples through waveguides and comb filters to turn them into eldritch instruments.

I'm normally more of a synths person than a samples person, but using voices and other real-world sounds as sources in a modular chain is just 🤯

• edited October 2020

@nervechannel Great track and unique sounds.. definitely like something hand made

Is it possible to add a drambo video beneath it on yt? May be something blurred, mixed with other video / effects.

I would love to spread it everywhere @halloween! :)

• @giku my video skills are not great, but I'll see what I can do! :-)