LED indicator/meter Module

edited November 2020 in Feature Wish-lists

It would be useful to have a simple LED as found on modern analog synths to indicate when a gate is triggered, visualize lfos rates, or indicate signal intensity.

I've been using the VCA as a pseudo LED, but it's somewhat overkill. It'd be good if there were a simple circle or dot that went from green>yellow>orange>red to indicate signal presence and strength. Kind of like the Moogerfoogers 'drive' indicator.

(lots of practical applications too. I built a beat randomizer from gate sequencers, but need indicators to show which steps are active)

Comments

• A module with a few adjustable color LEDs in a column that can be added with (+) like in the mixer would be nice.

A hack for getting radio buttons already exists in the 1-N and N-1 Mixer modules:

It can be used for switching manually or driven by the index input.

• Cool hack @rs2000 I can see that being useful in a number of scenarios. Emoji’s can entered in the labels as well which is nice.

For me having 16 of those (or more) in a rack would still be unpractical though, and eating up more resources than necessary. Takes too much space.

• I'd love to be able to collapse the amp module without a section module, because when its thin it makes an idea led indicator for most of what I do.