Layers modules and presets

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• I think Presets may be a separate feature relative to the bussing of signals internal to a mixer.

Layer presets would be useful for me because I use Layers a lot. I'd also like the idea of being able to place a configuration of modules into a container like a "Section Module", and be able to have a way to save those repetitively used module configurations... as presets.

----

Regarding the "bussing" of signals from multiple points within a Mixer or a Processor rack.... There is one "unconventional" workaround I've experimented with.

Example: The processor rack currently does not output a Poly signal. Experimentally... I've had success using Feedback send and Receive Modules to get around this limitation.

There are two ways to do this...

1) Place one or more Feedback Modules inside a Mixer or a Processor rack, and use them to "bus" signals back to corresponding Receive Modules located in front of the Mixer or Rack. This signal is delayed, but can then be sent down-rack past the Mixer or a Processor rack.

2) Use set up procedure from #1 above. But this time after creating the Feedback-Receive Module "links"..... Drag the pre-connected Receive Modules and relocate them after the Mixer or Processor rack. When I do this I find I can get non-delayed "bussed" Poly signal from multiple points within a Mixer or a Processor rack.

It might be a bug for why this "trick" seems to work. But I consider it a proof of concept that Poly Signals can indeed be passed out of a Processor rack. The weird part is, so long as I keep the delay set to the minimum, it seems like there is no delay when moving a Receive Module "after" a rack, and taking internal-rack signal from it for downstream use.

Perhaps @giku could explain why this trick seems to work?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.