2.0 Recorder module sample rate problem
Dragging recorded audio from the Recorder module into a Flexi sampler isn’t working right for me unless sample rate is set to 44,100. If I have it at 48,000 the audio in the Flexi sampler plays back too slowly.
It seems that the audio is recorded properly, but maybe is flagging Flexi that the audio is at the wrong sample rate.
Steps to reproduce:
- set sample rate to 48,000
- record something into the Recorder module
- drag the audio onto the plus sign in the module canvas to create a loaded Flexi sampler.
- compare playback. It is too slow and is pitched down
- repeat above with sample rate at 44,100
- playback is correct.
Drambo v2.0, iPad Air 2, iOS 15.4.1