Is there a way to slide a parameter lock?

Is there a way to set two parameter locks (let’s say 6 steps apart) and have the locked values smoothly slide between the two? My MachineDrum can do this and I wonder if Drambo can do the same.

Comments

• edited April 2020

No, you'd have to build that behavior inside a rack by p-locking a knob and smoothing out the signal.

By using a step-triggered graphic amp, you could create a modulator with any automation curve.

• Ok - thanks.

• knob to slew limiter to parameter is way to go for me.

• Would be nice to have this as an option in the Parameter Lock step component.

• I messed around with the ramp function and plocks. While not super easy, it does work.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Slew limiter is a smoothing module. It smooths sudden changes, where you control the rise and fall independently in milliseconds. So you run knob module into slew limiter, and then use the slew limiters output as a modulator. that way, the knob movements, which when plocked would be sudden jumps, are smoothed. I guess this only works for parameters which take modulators.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ALBALB
    edited April 2020

I tried it and it works quite well. Took just a little time to dial it in. Thanks.

Edit: it would still be nice to have a slide feature between parameter locks as part of the sequencer.

• It must of been discussed in the beta period but it would be nice to have the option like Grooverider and Electribe Wave where the automation can be set to stepped or smooth for each part.