Drambo miRack Wrapper

Hi all,

This past weekend I bought miRack to use its various modules to extend Drambo. I decided to create Drambo rack presets to make getting to this functionality easy. These are upload on https://patchstorage.com/mirack-processor-wrapper/ .

If anyone is interested in mapping modules I'd love to add them to the patchstorage collection. Post them here to get them included. The goal is to wrap only individual modules and map the individual parameters via cv and AUv3 mapping (feel free to contact me for questions).

Happy Drambo-ing!

Comments

• Nice idea!

• Cool! Thanks!

Hoping the limitations of both Drambo and MiRack will be removed. Like the Valley Interzone has way to many parameters to map, being limited to 16…

• edited August 2021

@frank303 I think that module can be done ok with the current parameters available. There are under 16 cv inputs with Interzone. You'd have to use a few Drambo modules to input mono signals into of the AUv3 stereo pairs, but nothing crazy. The rest of the Interzone parameters can be mapped with the 32 available AUV3 parameters.

The main limitation is that Drambo does not support multiple outputs out of a rack, so you'd only be able to get to the main output.

It might get a bit confusing to use this module without all its UI labels. Might not be as bad as I think but not sure.

I'm probably not going to map this one in the near future, I'm mostly focusing on processor modules. If you do end up mapping this or other generator modules, I'd be down to expand the patchstorage project to also include generator modules (with a separate folder for generators vs processors).

• @JAYB Oh nice, I was not aware of this! I'll definitely take a look at this as I add more mappings.