Bug: Putting stuff after a mixer module makes polyphony act weird
Hi all, first time poster, really enjoying using Drambo, and hope this is the right forum to post bug reports! Not sure if you've seen this one:
** Repro steps
- Connect a USB keyboard to the iPad. (I use an Akai MPK mini.)
- Open Drambo either as stand-alone or in an AUv3 host (eg. AUM). Make sure Track 1 is selected.
- In the "Midi to CV" module, set "Voices" to 8.
- Add an "Amp env ADSR" module.
- Before the amp module, add an "Oscillator" module. Mash the keyboard to verify that sound is generated.
- Before the amp module, add a "Mixer" module and set its first input to the output of the oscillator. Mash the keyboard to verify that sound is generated.
- Before the amp module, add a "Reverb (Plate)" module. Set the input of the amp to the output of the reverb, and the input of the reverb to the output of the mixer.
** Expected result
- Mashing the keyboard produces polyphonic sound.
** Actual result
- Only every 8th keypress of the keyboard will produce sound.
- This bug will reproduce with any setting of the "Midi to CV" module to a value of > 1 voice. For any setting of N voices, the rack will only produce sounds for every Nth key pressed. (Note, pressing a 3-note chord will count as 3 key presses.) The bug also reproduces when pressing the track selector button in the app, or using a virtual keyboard in an AUv3 host app.
- Oh also, the "contact" form on the beepstreet.com website doesn't work :-)
Thank you for listening, keep up the awesome work!