trigger a serie of notes.

I’m middle of creating some great patches, this time, i would

like to trigger the osc with a serie of notes, like when you preww the srambo keypad or your midikeyboard, example , pressing c3, or f4 etc, the osc should play a series of notes, like c2,c3, b2, and so forth.

The drambo arp can do that, and i dont want to trigger or use the play button, or use a clock signal, just trigger some sequence of notes, i know the euclidean sequencer can do that, but it needs a clock signal and the playback button etc, nor will the gate velocity sequnecer wont work for this scenario.

Is there a way of trigger a series of notes ?.

In my previous post, i did show a solution, of osc’s with a delay and some layers, but this reguire lots og layers and a arp but it works perfect, maybe this is the only solution, you cant easyli ajust the time or sync to host with this solution.

Anyway, i bought the Synthmaster 2, didnt really thing it was worth it, then when i exlplored it, holy shit, i allmost drop my coffee cup, the synthmaster 2 , is the best i ever heard, wow.

A good companion with drambo.

Comments

• You can do it using Gate+Velocity sequencer, give me some time and I'll build a patch for you.

• Sorry, to many spell errors.

Thanks rs2000.

I dont want to put to much pressure on you rs2000, i have another question, which is , is it possible to create a ems phaser string or solina string, those jean michael jarre is using.

I did try to create some jarre phaser chorus string today, didnt sound right, then i read somewhere, that those solina string (i think its called that!), is using a serie of delay, maybe even a filter conected, the secret to phaser / chorus effects jarre is using , is i think , to create two chorus fx with delay (not delay fx).

Now that i have finished this jarre phaser string, i will hook it up to my ipad + soundcard with my studio headphones, hope got it right!, this time.

• Have you spent some time with the built-in phaser?

It's quite capable with a good amount of controls that go beyond the classic simple phaser effects.

Although you can build one on your own (using APF filter modules etc.), there's one thing that this module does that you can't do in Drambo: Zero delay feedback between your own modules. There's always a 10ms processing delay when using Feedback Send and Receive, often that's no problem but with a phaser it will introduce a short delay that may or may not be desirable.

• Thanks, yes i tried many things, its ok, eventually i will get it right.

I will properly release something around 10-20 more patches, these are awsome.

its vangerlis, jarre, rock , pop etc style patches.

Actually i was hoping drambo could have more non grovebox freindly aproach, new modules etc, because to

my opinion, if i may,drambo is now more than just grovebox tools, its now allready to advanced for that, and that is exactly what is apealing to me, drambo got fm operators, etc, so everyone can benefit from drambo, no matter what style your composing, be it, techno, rock, pop, heck even classical, all you need is love,ha ha, no, all you need is a midi keyboard.

I still prefar using drambo as a sound module, and use cubasis or even cubase on mac/ pc, because , you have a larger screen, mine is 27” inch pc monitor, god for my bad eye sight.

• edited January 2022

It's here my friend.

Looking forward to your lovely work @henrikh2021! 👍🏼

• Thank you very much rs2000.

i was trying to listen to synthmaster ipad app and compare to drambo, actually in terms of quality, drambo still stands out, synthmaster is equally same quality.

I was listen to some of you sound rs2000 , are you playing guitar ?, just asking.

it will take a week before i am finish with these patches, oohh, i didnt have time to put my all my patches on patchstorage , but will do that later on.

• @henrikh2021

I was listen to some of you sound rs2000 , are you playing guitar ?, just asking.

I guess you're referring to the guitar riff that I like to use for demoing my work.

I wish I could play like that (and I do have a guitar that I'm shredding on from time to time but don't call it music) but no, I'm a keyboard player.