On iPhone, Track Select toolbar is small in portrait, when returning from maximized landscape view
Steps to reproduce, on 2020 iPhone SE:
- Enter landscape mode in standalone on iPhone.
- Drag the icon that looks like <---> flipped 90 degrees upward, to maximize the keyboard view.
- Return to portrait view.
- Track Select toolbar retains similar vertical dimensions to landscape view. It is smaller, and the keyboard area is enlarged.
- Tap the <---> icon a few times. The incorrect vertical dimensions are retained.
- Drag the <---> icon, but do not release touch. The track select toolbar returns to its proper size, but the track select buttons contained within it remain smaller.
- Release touch. The track select buttons return to their proper size.