International drone day :)

Anyone who'd like to share his drone, pad, speres Drambo creation?

Feel free to post whatever you like, be it an audio or video link, a Drambo project or preset etc.

Comments

• edited May 2022

• edited May 2022

I make all my ambient and dark ambient tracks in the same way, first an infos section with a text module, to put in all that i will forgot hahaha…, after that i layered osc and flexisampler (and many other things), after the layered mixer, i put the fx section, in this case, only blackhole, but it is a very little exemple haha.

I have finished a full album, ( 27 drone dark ambient patches) and now ( and after a long waiting of the record function hehe ) i will record it for release soon, like a couple of month.

List auv3 needed

Eventide Blackhole 

Toneboosters Equalizer

Audiomodern Gatelab

Atom piano roll 2

Bleass Delay

Bleass Granulizer

Drambo Wave Extension

Thanks ;)

Nice day or night for all!

• edited May 2022

Holy sh*t RS2000 - what is that beautiful monstrosity you have running on track 8?!

at first glance I'd say it's some kind of random hand-drawn single-cycle switcher pad. Am I close?

Care to explain/share?

• Ha @tk32, most of that part has been up on patchstorage for a while 😄

So yes, that's pretty much the deal!

Lots of hand drawn waveforms that are seamlessly morphed between thanks to the N-to-1 switch X-Fade capability.

• Lovely.

In which case, I propose we curate a list here of the most innovative, educational, versatile, wacky and/or evergreen patches stored over on PatchStorage.

Sadly, I'll never have time to test/learn/evaluate all 439 of them.

Categories could be...

• Synth (emulations)
    • Synth (unique)
    • Sample-based
    • FX
    • Drum synth
    • Sequencer
    • Other