Stereo Wavetable LFO?

Hi all,

Is there a way to make the Wavetable LFO a phased stereo LFO without using two of them? I tried applying a fixed stereo modulation (using pan) to the phase parameter, but the output of the Wavetable LFO is still mono.

I realized I don't fully understand what makes Drambo turn a mono signal into a stereo one.

Comments

• I did a bit more investigating, and it looks like applying a stereo modulation to the Wavetable LFO or Wavetable OSC does not actually create a stereo output.

I tried using the built-in Stereo LFO as the modulation, which I know works. @giku maybe something to enhance at some point?

• Yes, by using an allpass filter.

Before I write an essay, here's a simple example:

The LFO frequency needs to be controlled externally in order to let the AP12 frequency always match the LFO frequency. The phase shift is fixed at 180 degrees here but any other angle can be adjusted by changing the AP12 frequency.

• Oh good call. I tried using an all-pass filter briefly but wasn't sure about matching it to the frequency of the LFO. Good to know they can be "lined up". I don't need it to always keep the exact same phase anyways.

• edited April 2023

Yes this area needs some work, only a few modules work with stereo modulation (e.g. Filter)