Tap for tempo

Tap for tempo please!

Comments

• +1..And kinda related - metronome count-in and Triplets metronome accents.

• Just thinking... These features might be more appropriate for an AU host than for Drambo. No need to turn Drambo into a full DAW; let it focus on its (many) key features. I'm already running in AB and I'm still just learning.

• I hear you :) but for standalone users they’d be useful. + Tap tempo & count-in can be found on most grooveboxes , it’s not really ‘DAW’ stuff.. And rumours are drambo’s eventually gonna be an host AU itself so a lot of people that aren’t using it standalone now will maybe join the club then..

• edited April 2020

Related, I'd love some sort of Tempo module. There could be a gate input, which would enable tap tempo, plus a number box in BPM, which works with p-locks, maybe a CV input.

Might have to be a special case, I can imagine all sorts of unintentional consequences but changing tempo is a powerful tool.

Maybe it gets confined to the Master track. Add track is confined to Main, so there's precedence. Just a thought.

Changing tempo on the scene slider would be awesome.

• Lord knows how that works as an Audio Unit. I can't remember is unlocking tempo sync an option? Great for standalone, crazy times as AUv3

• Tap for tempo is not a DAW feature. I agree that Drambo should not go the way of a DAW, but this is super simple and would make a hell of a difference when setting up a project.