Samples location in drambo folder?

Hi there,

I saved some samples inside drambo''s sample library. Then I deleted the original samples folder on my ipad. When I open drambo the samples are still there and you can use them as you like, so ....do I assume that drambo copies the samples inside drambo folder? Are they duplicated?

If that is true (which I think it is), where is the drambo folder? If I want to put them in different order inside the big list... can I do it?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• @Vlad11 The samples are copied into Drambo's private storage; there is no accessible Drambo folder on the iPad. You can export the samples from the Sampler –> presets entry in the module (+) menu. I don't know about ordering them.

• Well, that's fair enough for me. I just don't want duplicated samples everywhere so if I know that I'm gonna be using drum samples only in drambo I can erase the original folder on the ios archive folder. More hard drive space.

Thanks

• It would be useful to have access to drambo subfolders using iTunes to at least organise samples.

• Exactly. I'm very picky with my samples organisation and usually I change then from one folder to another a few times before I decide the perfect location for them.

Right now you can't even change the name. You just have to erase it, change things under my archives folder on ios and then import again into drambo.

Theres must be a better way to organize the library.