Adding tracks, silence after restart, bug?

Hey all! I've run into something weird when I add tracks to my drambo project (to get the full 16 tracks).

I'll add them via master and everything seems fine. I use those additional tracks to sequence midi and the original 1-8 to play audio. The problem only seems to happen when I reload drambo. Then, the audio no longer goes from the original 1-8 to master and then out into AUM (I can see 1-7 playing but nothing going to master), even though 1-8 still send to master via the first volume knob

Does anyone else have this problem? My guess is it is a bug, but maybe I'm misunderstanding what it means to add tracks. Or maybe somehow the MIDI I'm sending is setting a parameter in Drambo I'm missing (tho I don't have any parameters mapped for drambo...) It may also be related to me deleting a track, as I've been deleting them as well?

Thanks!

Comments

• It looks like if I re-add master the audio comes back.

• I figured it out, mostly. I was adding midi modules to master, and when I first added them the audio going through master was not broken. But then when I reloaded the project, master's output got assigned to the output of a midi instrument rack and audio was cut out.

It seems buggy that the audio connection got reassigned on reload. Also maybe master should have instantly tried to get audio from the instrument rack, not only on reload?