How to mute a track feeding midi to an external synth via a midi controller ?

Hope I got the terminology correct.

I'm running some hardware synths with Drambo, I can mute them one at a time using, well the " mute " control, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do that with an external midi controller, in this case a nanoKontrol 2.

I got an " AMP" module to respond to the controller, but the slider didn't affect the midi signal as expected, need something I can attach midi wise to a button from the external midi controller.

Thanks in advance.

Bonus question, running though AUM, can't mute the external midi tracks from AUM either, think I could be missing some basic concept here.

Comments

• We do not have full MIDI control yet, I don’t think you’re missing anything. Off the top of my head, there may be a Mosaic midi mixer script or some other app that acts a mixer for midi which you run Drambo through, if it supports muting of channels.

• Working on this :)

• Supercool, I saw that " listen to Midi " was in the wish list / planning.

If I may elaborate a bit on what I'm trying to achieve, that would be ..... playing guitar while having a "backing band" of external synths changing chords or patterns or whatever via a midi footswitch.

Simply being able to choose the " current pattern " via midi would get me there.