Multiple Flexi Samplers on one track

Hi,

I’m trying to use this patch as described ( multiple flexi samplers on one track, each using a midi note filter then routed through a mixer), but when I load a second flexi sampler and change the midi note filter from c2 to c#2 the sample triggers but at a higher pitch.

Is this setup possible?

Any advice is very appreciated!

Cheers 😀

Comments

• please ignore

Answering my own question...

Just changed the start slice from offset to note and it’s triggering fine.

What a waste of a first post 😳

• You've answered your own question so anyone who stumbles across the same challenge can find some help here 👍🏼

• I’ve set up and saved instrument racks for 4, 8 and 16 samplers, separated onto layers to use as needed. (thought 16 would be cool to use with my midi controller as a drum rack.

My next question is... Is there any way to setup up selected layers to choke each other like a drum rack? Don’t know if there’s any kind of probability module to say layer one mutes when layer 2 plays etc

It’s probably a bit of a backwards workflow.

If not I’ll just have to p-lock the layer volumes once recorded...

• Gate mode should do it... Cheers!😀

• 1-Slice + Trigger + Note and 1 voice polyphony is what I would use to get choke group behavior in Flexi.

• Added and ADSR helped with the clicks using the above method in one Flexi.

wondering if I really need 16 Flexi’s on one track using layers now when I could just use multiple auv3’s

Still when I’m learning this stuff I usually build massive patches, break the machine then scale it back a bit.

Thanks fo for the pointers

Much learning needed

• @TheInvisibleMan Wasn't that fixed in the beta recently?

Just tried it with a sliced factory loop and hitting different keys in quick succession did not produce any clicks, even with Fade in and Fade out both set to zero.

I really hope my test result wasn't a coincidence.