Tracks mixed into Flexi Sampler? How?

Yesterday watching a youtube Ben's tutorial on drambo samplers I tried to replicate what he was doing and found that I couldn't pass the audio on several tracks to record on flexi sampler.

He explains that you have to put a mixer and then bus the audio mixed onto the new track with flexi. It was impossible. Tracks don't get mixed.... the knobs are useless... and it was no audio coming into track with flexi.

I made something different than he did on the video. I was on AUM ... but I don't think that is crucial.

Ben is fast and I have to stop the video several times to clone whatever he's doing. But no luck.

Any suggestions here?

Comments

• edited May 2020

You've most likely not picked the right signal ports.

Go to Mixer view (the right top double whopper icon), add a mixer on a track AFTER/BELOW all the tracks you want to mix and when adding a mixer input, scroll to the top until you see the channel outputs of all previous channels:

Then connect each one to a separate mixer channel. Needs some scrolling but there you go.

• Thanks. I think it was a temporary bug. Today I made a reboot of my ipad and tried again and it worked.