AudioShare integration / importing

fantastic as Drambo is, I find the integration with AudioShare a bit hard. So if I want to import from my AS folders I have to go via Files but can’t seem to preview them, just tap and import.

Nor can I import any of my AS folders using the import folder option, it’s greyed out

The best method I’ve used for AS is GR16 - use the option to import a user wave, it opens AS, you choose the sound and it copies it to the app. Easy, has preview and no need for folder copying.

Any chance?

Comments

• Audioshare is 3rd party software. the files app isnt.

• AudioShare doesn't support importing folders yet. You can import zipped folders.

• I've tried importing a zipped folder with 4 small wave files inside but all Drambo did was create a file with the name of the zip (in my case "zipimport001.zip") instead of extracting it.

Tapping on the "file" instantly crashes Drambo.

• Checking and fixing

• Thank you, I didn’t know if it was AS or iOS.

Is there a reason why some apps require samples to be imported into a main library where others instead kind of import it into the project?

Also can you get to the sample folders to allow bulk uploads via iFunbox for example?

• It would be good to import a sound to a sampler without having to add it to the library first. I’ve got loads of sounds in Audioshare but I don’t want to bulk import them. If you use a sound that’s not in the library it could save it with the project. I don’t think the app even needs Audioshare integration with the enhancements to iOS files. The developer of Auditor audio editor has extended the files dialog with a speaker icon that allows you to preview a sound before loading it.

• Pre auditioning with Audioshare before import in Flexisampler is a must have.