Sampler requests

A few! For any module that records signal, Flexi, Recorder, any future modules, option for either dedicated button recording that can be plocked (Flexi Rec, Recorder record, etc) and also CV control over recording/reset. You could do some really cool rhythmic sampling this way.

Also the ability to record into a project buffer (maybe have a few available) where a module can record and in real-time, another module can play that buffer.

Comments

• That's exactly why I've asked for tiny feature updates in Recorder, automating the Rec/Play/Reverse and Clear buttons rhythmically would be an easy and straightforward way to go beyond simple delay FX.

But @giku mentioned a new looper module that would deliver this and more...

Other than that, REC and PLAY can already be p-locked from the sequencer, try it, it works, it's just not complete yet.

• But recording for Flexi is not plockable. More interested in CV response.

• Yes, I was talking about the Recorder. Well, at least in Flexi it can be mapped to MIDI CC now 😉

With CV control you're talking about modulation inputs for Rec/Play/Clear etc.?

If so, I agree, that would be fun!

• Yeah there are hardware modules that accept will sample/record/reset/overdub from trigger signal. Lots of opportunities there.

• ...jealously looking at some cool Nysthi modules in miRack 🤭