Solo/mute

First post, so have to say I absolutely love Drambo. I'm having so much fun with this as a nice break from more time consuming environments.

My "issue" is probably not an issue but a feature, yet it really breaks the concept for me. It seems to me that muting and soloing is on the midi/sequencing side, and not purely audio. Which means that when I have a "jump" condition on my track, and I'm muting it (or soloing another), it "mutes" the condition and not just the audio. When resuming it means that my sequence is messed up, and I have to wait for the whole pattern to re-loop for the condition to retrigger.

Only "workaround" Ive found is to copy/paste the jump-condition on to all the remaining steps. But that really doesn't maintain the intended "polyrhythm".

Is it possible to fix this somehow? Makes sense to conventionally keep the muting/soloing on the audio side and let the sequence do its thing in the background, no?

Can't wait to build some great patches with this app. Great stuff!

Comments

• Good point! Let me think on this...

btw. there are 2 mute modes: audio and midi, but yes step components are always processed.