Is mapping external ccs to select Morph Scenes A to P possible?

Great that mapping to external midi has arrived. Many thanks @giku and all testers.

I want to map CCs to Morph Scene Select, but it appears that if you activate Midi Learn when Morph Select is activated on either of the two Morph Scene switch buttons, the incoming CC is mapped to pad select, not Morph Scene Select.

I'd really like to be able to map Scenes A to H to CC55 values 1 to 8, and Scenes I to P to CC56 values 1 to 8, so the Drambo Morph Scenes synchronize with switching between the 16 scenes on the Octatrack.

It appears this isn't possible, but maybe I'm missing something or there's a clever workaround?

Comments

• edited May 2020

Its works..

Drambo interface is mapped directly to CCs, so you need to map left/right morph scene activation buttons and pads. Then use a controller to activate morph scene button and than trigger controllers mapped to pads - exactly like in Drambo UI. (you can map left/right morph buttons as momentary as well.)

This approach lets you p-lock parameters on scenes and do exactly what you do in Drambo UI.

• @giku Fantastic! Many thanks for the reply. What thew me was on the Octactrack, CC55 (scene select a) outputs a value of zero so cannot activate toggle in Drambo. All the 15 other switches are activating / deactivating toggle on/off.

Now I just need to find a midi remapping solution.