Ability to +1 knob / trigger to modules

edited June 2020 in Feature Wish-lists

Drambo has become a fantastic midi controller and midi hub for my setup since the last update. I'm able to switch oscillator waveforms on external instruments by simply advancing to a 4 step sequence with a trig module. I can map cut off or macros to the knob module. The possibilities are endless.

However, a full controller template/instrument in Drambo can become incredibly long. Therefore, I'd like to request the ability to +1 knob or trigger to the current module (or +2). I was thinking it could just be in the form of an + button, or could be selected as a '1x2 knob'. This is simply to save horizontal space, without impacting functionality.

Outputs could be labeled as A and B. Here's a little mockup. In this setup, 12 horizontal modules now only take up the space of 6.

edit: only requesting for these 2, the 'knob' and 'trigger button' modules.

Comments

• Bump.

I know it's simple. But it would tidy up the interface if you use a lot of knobs/trig buttons in a project, or create custom midi controllers.

I think a 'fader' module functionally equivalent to the knob module would be useful too.