samples gets out of sync.

I tried to use the Sampler to play long stems of 32 or 64 bars.

it never stayed in sync. Am I doing anything wrong ?

or is it just the stability of Drambo?

Comments

• edited June 2020

Could you give us a more precise description of what you've tried to accomplish please?

• I exported “stems” from a song . I want it to loop in sync in the same tempo.

so I opened the 32/64 bars samples in the sampler on different channels and triggered them on the first step. Unfortunately the samples are not in sync somehow. I tried it with EG Pulse and they stay in sync.

I suggest another module. Clip player. Like in Ableton.

• i tried now again with only one 64 bar loop running. I tried different samples on the correct bpm. even with Flexi And one shot it’s not tight on sync

• One 64 bar loop in sync with what?

Can you post an example project?

• In sync with the Drambos bpm

• It’s 185 mb file.

• It will take a while

• i don’t think it’s the sample rate. I exported from Cubasis.

it plays ok but after 3 bars it gets slowly out of sync

With EG Pulse it plays ok. As well as with Multitrack recorder by 4pockets.

• Are you using Drambo standalone or AUv3? If the latter, which host?

• Standalone. I also tried hosted by Aum and I changed the buffer size.

Still out of. Sync

• edited June 2020

Just tried here with longer clips in Sampler, both polyphonic on one track plus duplicated the same on a second track so 4 clips playing simultaneously and all stems play in 100% sync, I don't even get phase issues!

Edit: Ha, I guess I know what your problem is @Razmataz

Your file's bpm must have a tempo in-between bpm integer values, like 120.35 bpm and Drambo can only be set to 120 or 121 bpm.

A more precise bpm setting with two decimals (like 120.35 bpm) has already been requested, that would solve the problems with such stems at least. This precision will be required anyway when adding Ableton LINK and MIDI clock support.

• Ok. I don’t think it’s the issue In between bpm. I exported from Cubasis with exact bpm. I’ll test again and try to send next week.