I tried to use the Sampler to play long stems of 32 or 64 bars.
it never stayed in sync. Am I doing anything wrong ?
or is it just the stability of Drambo?
Could you give us a more precise description of what you've tried to accomplish please?
I exported “stems” from a song . I want it to loop in sync in the same tempo.
so I opened the 32/64 bars samples in the sampler on different channels and triggered them on the first step. Unfortunately the samples are not in sync somehow. I tried it with EG Pulse and they stay in sync.
I suggest another module. Clip player. Like in Ableton.
i tried now again with only one 64 bar loop running. I tried different samples on the correct bpm. even with Flexi And one shot it’s not tight on sync
One 64 bar loop in sync with what?
Can you post an example project?
In sync with the Drambos bpm
It’s 185 mb file.
might be a sample rate issue, are the files at different sample rate than the ipad or audio samplerate?
have you tried adjustments with the flexi sampler sync settings, native, 16. 8. 4 etc...
be good if you post a video of the issue.
It will take a while
i don’t think it’s the sample rate. I exported from Cubasis.
it plays ok but after 3 bars it gets slowly out of sync
With EG Pulse it plays ok. As well as with Multitrack recorder by 4pockets.
Are you using Drambo standalone or AUv3? If the latter, which host?
Can you send us the sample? Take me a minute to check this
Standalone. I also tried hosted by Aum and I changed the buffer size.
Still out of. Sync
@Razmataz we cant help you unless you send a video or the samples so we can check. will take me 30 seconds to check. Otherwise we just make assumptions.
Just tried here with longer clips in Sampler, both polyphonic on one track plus duplicated the same on a second track so 4 clips playing simultaneously and all stems play in 100% sync, I don't even get phase issues!
Edit: Ha, I guess I know what your problem is @Razmataz
Your file's bpm must have a tempo in-between bpm integer values, like 120.35 bpm and Drambo can only be set to 120 or 121 bpm.
A more precise bpm setting with two decimals (like 120.35 bpm) has already been requested, that would solve the problems with such stems at least. This precision will be required anyway when adding Ableton LINK and MIDI clock support.
Ok. I don’t think it’s the issue In between bpm. I exported from Cubasis with exact bpm. I’ll test again and try to send next week.
ok cool, we will sort it out :-) sample are in sync for me on drambo. in the past there was some sample rate issue which effected the timing.