“Factual Resonance”

Howdy everyone. Here’s a little late night Drambo jam for you. I wanted to go stand alone in this track and see how far i could push myself to own up to the Master Channel and do everything inside of Drambo and make it sound the way i usually do in AUM. What do you think?

As always, thanks for watching 🙏🏼💕

Comments

• Very nice!

Great to see you taking the time to build everything inside Drambo.

😃👍🏼

• edited June 2020

@rs2000 Many thanks. It was definitely a lot of fun to create it all in Stand Alone...learned a lot from this piece which I will carry forward to the next one.

WOW...just realized something. It's hard to believe Drambo has only been out a little over 2.5 months...and yet so much great work from the community has been created. Just goes to show that @giku is a GENIUS!!! and that his Vision was released intact to the world!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • For real. The more time I spend with Drambo, the more possibilities open up.

Inspired by all the AB forum comments saying that Drambo sounds thin, digital, not beefy enough etc, I'm currently building a fun set to prove the opposite for myself. What a fun experience!

Often enough, it's just a few minor knob tweaks that make a big difference, especially when doing audio-rate modulations.

• Here's the track on SoundCloud if you're in to that sort of thang :)

• Sweet!