1-shot mode for Graphic Modulator

I'd be happy to use the Graphic Modulator as a more flexible envelope generator.

Graphic Env and Graphic Shaper have no modulation inputs but the Graphic Modulator does 😊

Adding a "1-Shot" setting to the list of sync modes would allow for building an envelope that can be modulated in length/speed and direction.

Comments

• +1 and the Graphic Modulator also has some helpful features (grid lines) that the others still seem to lack...

The Graphic Modulator and Graphic Envelope could be merged into a GMM (Generic Modulator Module) with a loop on/off and an optional sustain-point. If the 'speed' of the Graphic Modulator could be further increased (with optional keyboard tracking) it could turn into a very nice user-oscillator (looping) & transient designer (one shot) etc. etc.

• @samu OK, let me try to conclude:

First of all, I'm very careful with asking to merge two modules into one when one can be modulated and the other cannot. If I understood @giku correctly, modulation inputs can generally make quite a difference in CPU usage so you may not always want that.

Loop On/Off: From my understanding, all current sync modes are Loop On and the new One-shot mode would be Loop Off, right?

Sustain: Sustain point is a good point indeed.

As for user oscillator and transient designer, basically with the new clean oscillator saw wave and the graphic shaper we now have a perfect solution that can do both FM and synced wave start because it only re-shapes the oscillator waveform. Not too bad I think.

• One shot mode would be a nice addition indeed.

btw. Not exactly env behaviour but you can modulate speed with gate and set speed to zero. It runs as long as gate is up

• Im not back yet :) 2 days left