"Thank you" thread

13»

Comments

• I've been getting back into Drambo of late. The wavetable modules are a fantastic addition to what's already a fantastic creation. I've finally got around to using some synths I patched up and sequenced in Drambo in tracks. The iPad headphone doesn't do justice to Drambo; recordings via soundcard, through mixdesk and into DAW sound quality.

Thanks again @giku , and @bcrichards @rs2000 and the other regular posters here for great tips, advice and help in this forum.

• You're very welcome @Tom_LJ 👍🏼

By the way, the iPad headphones port delivers really good audio quality and I wouldn't mind using it in a studio setup, using quality cables.

Of course, you can always top it somehow but for me it's good enough.

• Great app, endless of fun and creativity! Thanks for that.

Also thanks for making this available on Mac OS as well, without needing to go the iMazing route.

• Version 1.32 just dropped in the App Store for me. Thank you again - there is some really awesome stuff in here! I’m so excited to try it all out!!

• Yes, some great inclusions. New browser functionality, super cute Euclidean sequencer, flanger sounds very nice, crossover layers module very handy, knobs module like Ableton macros yes please!, improved folder loading in sampler thankyou!!!

When Drambo came out, i thought it was the last thing I needed. I was trying to simplify my iPad music production process. Since being tempted largely by the sampler modules I have found I want to use it for all instruments and effects. It’s simplified things in giving me a single source for instruments and allowed me to create instruments in the way that I want them to work. Something that I was used to with Ableton.

Together with my Mozaic midi generation tools it seems like the perfect combination .... for me :-)

Thankyou!

• Adding my thanks for this fantastic app. The whole “build your own groovebox” thing was just what the doctor ordered.

I’ve only been at it a couple of days, but I am already putting together some compelling music and organizing some live workflows with this. After my extensive experience with Elektron boxes, Ableton, modulars and so forth, Drambo was easy for me to get up and running. But I can already tell that I am going to enjoy the deep rabbit hole this opens up.

I normally don’t get too enthusiastic about an application or gear until I’ve spent serious time with it, but I’ll make an exception here because Drambo just works for me. Thank you for creating the app I’ve been wanting for some time, but didn’t know it until I saw it.

Also, thank you for curing a good part of my hardware GAS for the foreseeable future.

• Another massive thanks :)

like an app review, have to be reiterated after few updates...

how are we supposed remain realistic regarding new features? :D

• In fact if it wasn’t for the vegans among us I’d vote for renaming the company to BeefStreet.

• Thank you Giko.

Drambo is by far the best IOS music app !!!

you’re a genius

• Yep. I have been away from anything in depth iOS for a while with the pandemic and all (constant access to a big computer hub home studio) but getting the boys back together now and this makes my little portable setup a lot easier and more fun.

• Thank you.

It says , it’s a groovebox, well i don’t know much about

groovebox, never owned one, execpt a Boss dr60 / dr770, which is offcourse a drummachine.

I would say, Drambo is a DAW, groovebox, sampler, modular virtual synth and much much more, maybe even

like Halion.

I’am gettin better with Drambo, now i realize you can actually custom build you own vritual synth from scratch , similar to Steinberg Halion 6, except scripting (wow, Drambo scripting, that could be awsome!).

The fact That Drambo was allso writting in assembler code

(atleast that was i was reading on this forum), says something about how much and complex Drambo is code wise).

The Drambo oscillators are exceptional, allmost like Spectrasonics Omnisphere, offcoure i am not an expert, but i know what i am hearing.

Giku, are you shure i did’nt work for Spectrasonics, with you coding talent, you should work for Spectrasonics.

• I think i would like to create sounds like, jarre, vangelis,

Jan hammer, properly even some small cover from

Synthesizer Greatest.

• Not a day without finding some new trick. To me Drambo is an amazing playground. At first I couldn’t get along and actually playing , learning with MiRack made me appreciate Drambo and since then it’s a wholesome journey. Many, many thanks for this brain tickling program.

• First dRambo, then

Beefstreet, ha ha.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • To Gravitas.

I like it very much, ha ha,

allso Beefstreet.

• Huge thanks to Doug over at The Sound Test Room for introducing me to Drambo. Bought it last night on a whim and haven’t put it down since. It’s fun, inspiring, but also really deep. I like that the devs haven’t left anything out for the sake of keeping it simple. Every time I think “I wonder if I can do that”, more often than not, I can. I really hope more people get put on to this incredible app. I’ve spent a lot of time and money searching for something to help kick start my ideas on iOS. This is definitely the one for me. Love it.

• 🌻☺️

• Have to just say... I’ve been using Drambo since launch, but only recently did things really fully click with me. What an amazing app with nearly endless depth and possibilities! Can’t wait to get a new computer so I can use Drambo with my DAW, and looking forward to future developments. Thank you!