Drambo Jambo - A little jam with my Drambo rig

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2020

Cheers @Gravitas I’ve subbed to your impressive channel. Very polished.

Listening to some of your quality tunes reminded me how with all the quantisation I completely forgot about triplets. I’ve requested midi binding for quantisation but it probably ended at the bottom of the barrel. I wander if there is an optimum quantiser that will capture only the ‘right’ notes without squaring it all to 16th or 32nd division. I have a diagnosed math phobia but would adding 32 division quantisation allow for triplets or do some of them get missed? How are you tackling this live or is this at all an issue?

Maybe there is a case to be made for a quantisation intensity slider? @giku

It’s interesting that I don’t have the fear of laying unquantised audio loops yet I’m apprehensive about midi. Probably it’s just a question of practice, but latency, however small can mess with my head like crazy where when I play bass with my band I have to issues to just get in there.

Great keyboard playing by the way!

As for my set up....do you have any specific questions?

BTW Giku’s just made mute only to mute the sequencer in the latest update so one can still improvise while the given track is muted. I think this one’s massive for live use.

• Cool, enjoyed it a lot... I'm always against solos but this one I really liked, worked very well... 👍

• The user and all related content has been deleted.