Lofi piano

Burnt out ‘C60 Piano’ for Sampler. Been trying to share on Patchstorage but cant upload a project with samples in it? If anyone wants the project let me know which sites/apps people are using for free & anonymous file sharing between devices?

Comments

• Is your video set to "private"?

Patchstorage uploads can also include samples.

How large is your project?

• I pulled the video cos I couldn’t upload anywhere..Then couldn’t find how to delete the post?

I hit upload in patchstorage but the filename turns red and nothing happens. 90mb project file (30mb Sampler instrument, duplicated by bug, JJ aware and fixing) ‘saved with samples’ baked in project, then zipped... patchstorage says supports project and zip files, so I guess maybe there’s size limit.

• @ChildOfTheCornDog

If you want to share i could provide you with my Dropbox.

You send it to me and i put it in my DropBox with public Link. Just an offer

• Thanks for offering this! Eventually figured out I can just freebie it out through the store...I’ve not downloaded anything there so I dunno how much hassle it is to grab? I’ll test it out soon...if it sucks as a handoff point for free stuff I’ll get in touch and take you up on the Dropbox offer :)

Link if anyone wants the piano -

https://payhip.com/b/NCbX