When Drambo crashes [important]

edited April 2020 in Known issues

Its extremely important to fix all stability related issues asap.

If Drambo crashed, please gather as many informations as its possible: what modules was in the rack and the last operation before it happened, check if its repeatable and send them to info@beepstr...

Thank you!

Comments

• what's better for you, reporting via e-mail or creating thread at this forum ?

• If you do this via forum please mention me, so I will be notified.

• Each time the app crashes , an IPA raport file is generated. Its easy to find and send them via email.

https://www.macobserver.com/tips/quick-tip/how-to-find-app-crash-reports-iphone-ipad/

• @giku Hi! I just noticed a bug that makes Drambo crash on my Ipad Pro 12” (2017). If I start a new session with nothing in it except for the standard Midi to CV modules, switch on the Keys and then tap on the lower edge of the keyboard (or perhaps just below it) on the screen with the Apple Pencil, then the app crashes. It seems this happens only on certain points on the sceen, but if I tap like crazy along the bottom edge of the keyboard the app eventually crashes every time. This is on the standalone version of Drambo btw, haven’t checked if it happens in the Auv3 version yet. Do you want me to email you a IPA report?

• Hi

thank you, already fixed on beta. Update coming soon

• Great! :)

• Hi @giku. Don’t know if this is the best place to report, but I am experiencing regular crashes with drambo when hosting auv3s in standalone. I’m on an IPad 2018 so wondering if it is a cpu issue, but happens even when hosting one au instrument. Most recent was playbeat. Is there an email for sending crash reports?

• Cool. Thanks!

• Of course something repeatable means an instant fix.. sometimes its just a speciffic plugin