Feeling dumb... adding bus tracks

Hey all, sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I add a bus track? There doesn’t seem to be an option for adding buses.

thanks

Comments

• edited May 2020

No, because each track has two bus sends.

If you need more buses, you'd rather add new tracks behind the buses and route audio to them.

1. Add a new "Bus Track" which is in fact a standard track:

2. Add a new Mixer module and route outputs from multiple tracks into the new "bus mixer".

Edit: Is Vanilla broken again? Cannot upload images anymore, neither in the AB forum...

• To create a standard bus track, tap the track header to bring up track options. Tap ‘Audio from’. Select the letter you want to identify the bus as.

• Ah so the 'A' 'B' heading is just a name? There isn't actually a special track for a bus? All tracks are the same?

I guess I got confused because the startup project had two buses - A and B that seemed to be special.

What about the far right where you have A and B as separate controls under 'amp'. How do you stick those in?

• edited May 2020

So all track modules are the same, whether they are individual channels, buses or master tracks? I kinda get it but would be good to have some clear guidance. Is there a guide to this particular thing anywhere? This ‘modular mixer’ approach in Drambo? I am sure it’s a lot simpler than it looks, and it’s the workflow that I’m getting confused about.

how for instance, would you build a mixer from scratch? Say, a four channel mixer with two bus sends and a master channel?