Midi routing to hardware and audio in
Hi, I'm trying to figure out the best way to use Drambo as a hub for external synths for effects and sometimes sequencing. Also using a hardware sequencer for main clock and for sequencing other gear.
I feel like maybe I'm making things overly complicated by doing things like this:
- Settings: select audio interface midi clock in and midi clock out
- Select tempo settings: sync, midi clock
- For each external machine:
- Select track: midi in channel
- Add midi output module and select audio interface and midi channel
- Add audio input module and choose audio input from interface
It seems to be way quieter than when I use AUM even when I increase the master volume as well.
Is there any reason to use drambo inside of AUM rather than just doing everything in Drambo? Im getting a bit confused with all the apps and connections.
Is this the right way to be doing it or am I missing a simpler way?