My contribution to reaching upload #200 on patchstorage πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰

200 uploads on https://patchstorage.com/platform/drambo/ thanks to the great users here and on forum.audiob.us.

Thank you everyone, this is outstanding!!! πŸ€―πŸ€—

Here's my little helper instrument rack, thanks to @giku's new feedback modules which now allow me to build analog counters even more easily:

A step sequencer with buttons to move to the next or previous step.

Inspired by @number37's recent question about how to build a looper that lets you choose a number of loop recorders by using only two buttons.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That’s cake worthy πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³

• That's a great patch @rs2000 . It took me a bit to realize the possibilities of it. Then I realized it is similar in function to a Mozaic script suggested by @hypnopad . I never realized how cool and creative it can be to pre-program a sequence, then forget the notes and just tap out a rhythm as you feel it. This is great to have that capability enabled directly in Drambo without external scripts.

• @rs2000 @number37 So what is the best way to convert those sliders to note values? I’m still quite the novice when it comes to this modular stuff. I still think Mozaic will still be my go to tool for this particular workflow although Drambo might be able to be a little bit more experimental and open ended for the end user. More tools the better!

• 🍦

• @hypnopad Give me some time and I'll extent my preset with an example. I might also add a little improvement here and there...

You can use the velocity output as a pitch value as-is though. Velocity out to oscillator pitch and gate out to ADSR gate.

• @rs2000 Thanks for the tip.