Keyboard/sequencer MIDI-mapping of samples in Drambo

Hello, new user to Drambo, currently at the mucking-about stage, liking it so far... I do have a specific use case that I'd like to explore, provided it's possible. I have a tune I'm working on currently in Loopy Pro, and I'm curious to see if Drambo can do what LP does. Basically, I have four instruments: drums, bass, rhythm, and lead. Each instrument is a collection of samples playing certain parts in certain keys and/or playing certain melodic sequences. I'd like to keep all the like samples grouped together so they share effects, EQ, etc. -- example: all the rhythm parts as one Drambo instrument -- then fire off certain samples at certain MIDI note on/off messages -- essentially, I need to map my samples to MIDI (sorry, originally a guitar player so sometimes the MIDI lingo trips me up). I can do what I need to do in Loopy Pro, but I'm having to use an outside sequencer (Xequence 2) to drive everything, and I think I'd prefer to have it under one roof (less searching around). Sorry for the ramble; any help would be appreciated. If this topic is covered in a FAQ that I somehow overlooked, please accept my apologies and kindly redirect me where I need to go. Thank you!

Comments

• …you know, if my dumb ass had just looked down, like, four previous entries in this forum, I’d have my answer right there. YEEARGH!!! @#$#@$#@$@#$!!!!!

Sorry about that, everyone!