My wish-list after using Drambo for one year

edited March 2023 in Feature Wish-lists

I've been using Drambo in combination with my Eurorack case for live performances since last year. And I'm super happy with this!

Usually i use 8 different tracks on Drambo and each track has its own midi channel. 

My hardware controller has 8 different banks also arranged with 8 different midi channels.

At a gig I often switch between different tracks on Drambo and choose a bank on my midi controller that corresponds to a track. I then discovered the function "Auto-select track" which I find very useful so that I don't have to choose a selection twice. (via hardware and on Drambo). Now this function works if you use a key of your midi keyboard, but in my case I may have already played and recorded a pattern there, so if I want to use the "Auto select track" then rather in a silent way ;)

Is it possible to build it so that if I move a mapped knob for example that this function works? Would be really great.

And what I would like is that my hardware controller also gets actual midi feedback! Please....

And the last wish: Most hardware controllers work with banks and unfortunately the transport controls go along with the chosen midi channels in the banks. So if I choose bank 2 (I have set to midi channel 2) in the hardware. then the transport no longer works via the hardware (so the same CC number but different midi channel)

Is it possible to set transport CC to catch all midi channels as an option? (solved ;)

This is my setup: also use the Retrokits RK-006 MIDI/Gate Hub for midi to CV (6 channels)

Comments