A button to disable temporary the modulation mode

Hi!

I really like Drambo but something make me crazy! When I'm adjusting finely some parameters, the modulation mode appears one time out of three 😅 .

I suppose It's because I remove (or take off in english ?) my finger too quickly . 

It would be great to have a button to disable the modulation mode in the command bar. 

Cheers.

Comments

• Unfortunately core functionality is linked to this ‘feature’, so it’s very unlikely to change.

A wider ‘lock’ functionality was discussed many times over the past year... the idea is to have a mode in which performance on touchscreen is ‘safer’. But there are no specifics atm because it requires several other linked feature additions.

• edited March 2023

@Julienj This only happens if you release before moving the knob at all.

Also, did you know that moving up/down is coarse and moving left/right is fine value adjustment?

Before moving left or right on a knob, make sure you hold the knob for at least one third of a second or you will scroll the rack. Works very well after getting used to it.

• Thanks for the explanation @rec .

And thanks for the tips @rs2000 ! I didn't know about the left/right trick 😊