3 crashes

edited October 2023 in Known issues

Crash 1

• start an empty project
  • go to rack vieuw on the right upper hand
  • add an 'AN kick' or any module with automatable parameters
  • try to add an automation lane
  • crash occurs (only in rack vieuw mode)

Crash 2

• open up piano roll
  • scroll all the way to the right until you see a black space
  • click on the black space
  • crash occurs

Crash 3

• open Drambo on an external monitor (when you get a much wider screen then on an iPad)
  • when in clip launching vieuw and when the play/rec buttons are all the way down, clicking on the space exactly in between and outside of the Drambo window causes a crash.

Just wanted to point these out as the autosave doesn't always catch up with what I'm doing and sometimes I loose spontaneous ideas that way.

Comments

• edited October 2023

First of all, thanks for reporting these!

About crash 1: I cannot reproduce that. If by "rack view", you mean the view showing all racks on one screen then I cannot provoke a crash on my iDevices (and an automation lane cannot be added without a visible sequencer anyway).

About crash 2: I see no black space when scrolling to the right. Adding a note on the rightmost border won't crash my Drambos here either.

About crash 3: Sorry I can't verify, no external monitor here.

• edited October 2023

thanks for looking in to those as wel!!

@# 1, yes indeed I meant that sort of rack vieuw, I should have mentioned that you ought to be adding automation lane by clicking or double tapping on a parameter where you get the poppup menu and choose 'Add automation track' I wonder if after that - the crash still does/doesn't occur over there?

#2 that's an interesting one, it's the same both on iPad an M2 mac here both on latest OS

ps, I have no idea what happens behind the curtains of re-adjusting Drambo for a wide external monitor and back to the iPad, but I sort of suspect that that might be the cause of the dead speace and that it also somehow remembers it on the iPad after I used the ex.monitor

• Fixing them, thanks!

• I just came across the first bug also. Glad this is being looked at.