Change audio output (to Roland Aira Compact or other)

I am looking to select the audio output of Drambo so I can hear it through the audio out of my Roland S-1 or other Aira series instrument. I am fairly new to Drambo and am learning that it doesn’t yet have the capability to reroute the audio output away from the default system audio (this is possible in Logic Pro and now AUM). I need to be able to do this to continue building out my Drambo setup and am aware that there could be some workarounds to this issue. Can someone here suggest something?

On the other hand, does anyone know if this feature is on the to do list for beepstreet?

Comments

• Who said that?

The Audio Output module lets you choose all audio devices that are available to the system.

• It’s because of the iOS 17 update which Logic uses to select connected audio interfaces,

with that system update iOS users can select the output of any connected audio interface.

I haven’t update to iOS 17 yet because my system is as stable as it can be right now.

Obviously dRambo hasn’t made use of that yet. ;)

• I'm not sure that it's available to any app other than Logic.

Some people have reported being able to select among different attached output devices in AUM on iOS 17, but I've been doing some tests and can't replicate this. The last plugged in device takes over as the only in/out source as it always has for me. This makes me wonder if it's an iPad Pro only capability. I have an iPad 9.

To be clear, I think what we're talking about is the ability to select among multiple separate output devices attached to the iPad. To my knowledge this has been restricted to Logic Pro only. However, there's a possibility it's available to AUM on Pro devices as well. Not having a Pro to test with, I can't speak for Drambo.