CV sequencing requests

A module for quantizing incoming gates/trigs (a Midi quantizer would be nice too), a clock divider, and a gate input for incrementing sequencers. These would make a lot of things more streamlined and allow all kinds of generative sequencing!

Comments

• would scale time work for clock divider?

and counter for incremental advance of sequencer?

• edited April 2020

Yeah thanks, counter works well. Just a convenience thing I guess, and would be clearer to new users. Scale time works after counter, but I guess clock divider would work on triggers without having to convert them to time signal first? Nice thing about modulars, there’s often a way to do something, even if it’s not the most most obvious way.

• Another CV sequencing request would be full-screen sequence editing with selectable display of MIDI value, note number and exact signal value.

• +1,000,000

I am envisioning a value readout that appears when you adjust a step. I imagine that the CV Sequencer would display only "voltage" and not note value, since the sequencer output could be used to modulate anything, not just notes. But it would be nice to know what notes to expect if hooked up to an oscillator.