P-Locking the Graphic Shaper window

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Next step would be to be able to assign a modulation source per shaper point for an animated shaper or maybe I should just use a shot sampler as the modulation source instead of the graphical shaper :)

Another option would be 'waveshape slots' that can be P-Locked (ie. create a shape and store it in a slot, tap on + to add the shape to a slot and tap on a slot to set the wave, swipe down to clear a slot).

Considerting that a wave shaper can have plenty of points a 'shape slot' would be a more manageable option.

• Crazy cool. This would make sense especially with smooth transitions between the different presets.

You don't want to build a wavetable synth, do you? 😅

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah, that would be cool with morph or cross-fade between the shaper slots ;)

Can't help it but I would love to see 'slots' in Flexi Sampler as well, my brain is still too 'tracker/chip-tine like' where part of the charm is to change the source waveform every 1-20ms or so.

And well a proper 8-bit oscillator/value-table (2-256 8-bit values) with uni/bi-polar output could be handy as complex step value-sequencer depending on it's frequency.

Another crazy P-Lock idea is multiple settings per each module, would definitely be cool but cause chaos for sure!

• @samu I thought about being able to p-lock module presets.

This would cover it.

• Haha, sure I did as soon as I found out that I can design transients with it 😃

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you!

Actually Drambo is the first app, no matter if iOS or Windows/MacOS that I was able to hack one together to my satisfaction. I always found snares particularly difficult to model. Drambo is just wonderful.

I have another snare in the making which sounds more like a deeper, wooden snare.

Soon!

• edited April 2020

Agreed, that snare is magnificent. Thanks @rs2000! Looking forward to whatever you cook up next 😃