New to Drambo and iOS production - couple questions on starting

124»

Comments

• edited October 2023

@pedro how did you make your Drambo white?

(and yes, my output aren’t behaving as they should, I’m setting them 2-9, its only outputting one of them…idk)

yes, I checked again, it’s only outputting audio for first and last 1 and 8, 2-9 show audio but are silent , weird that it happened

• edited October 2023

@FearAndLoathing

@pedro how did you make your Drambo white?

it’s just the invert color iOS accessibility setting

funny thing is when I try to make a revere color screenshot I can’t. But when I don’t it seems iOS knows better and takes a reverse screenshot. Probably user error

• I love drambo

my workflow remains unchanged even though I went from iPadOS and iOS to macOS + Logic

I figured out a lot with gravitas help and experimenting constantly and got pretty far to the point where I can use Logic without messing her up lol on desktop, not Logic for iPad

whatever the case I’m just glad I was able to continue to compose and now perform even if I wanted to with ios/macos… my original workflow is back I start with

1) gravitas drum editor tracks 1-7

2) 8 + tracks midi ouput for the

a)s-1

b)Volca drum

c) Audio Units to Logic

is there a way to have the drum editor open like a template so I can just start to do midi sequencing on track 8 right away without worrying about altering the original main project ?

I mean it’s on patch storage but I mean just in case I can’t get to the Downlaod for whatever reason?