Handoff Universal Clipboard file transmision to samplers

Hey guys, I've been recently getting into the fun habbit of recording stuff into my Voice Memos on my new cheapo but trustworthy SE2020, then transferring the files into Drambo's Flexi.

Currently the process involves sending the files through Airdrop from the phone to my iPad, then saving the file using the Files manager, then having to open the file in Drambo's Flexi. It's not that big of a deal, but I thought I'd be much faster if the swipe down Flexi sampler could also allow the instantaneous pasting of the recording after pressing copy on the iPhone.

This is really not a big thing, but I thought it might be worth bringing up.

Comments

• I can imagine two possible solutions:

1. Enable WebDAV in Drambo on iPad and send the audio files from iPhone to the "Samples" folder where you want them
    2. On iPhone, create a Drambo track with each sample to transfer loaded in one Flexi. Save the track as a preset and Airdrop the track preset to the iPad. It should contain all samples. Load it in your existing project on a new track and drag & drop the samples as needed.

Any reason why you don't record your voice memos directly into multiple Flexis? You could have a Drambo project on your iPhone with multiple empty Flexis just for that purpose.