- start an empty project
- go to rack vieuw on the right upper hand
- add an 'AN kick' or any module with automatable parameters
- try to add an automation lane
- crash occurs (only in rack vieuw mode)
- open up piano roll
- scroll all the way to the right until you see a black space
- click on the black space
- crash occurs
- open Drambo on an external monitor (when you get a much wider screen then on an iPad)
- when in clip launching vieuw and when the play/rec buttons are all the way down, clicking on the space exactly in between and outside of the Drambo window causes a crash.
Just wanted to point these out as the autosave doesn't always catch up with what I'm doing and sometimes I loose spontaneous ideas that way.