Advances in AI for musical purposes

2»

Comments

• edited March 31

lets go to the nudist camp and ask what they think about wearing suit & tie. 🤔 😂

as I said: wrong peer group. ;)

who is judgmental here? you. you only read what pleases your premade opinion about me and skip the rest. 🙄

gee , have a nice holiday everybody.

• I would go to the nudist camp and abide by the rules, but only in the summer, cause you know… shrinkage. It’s all about first impressions

• edited March 31

Shit, wrong thread, sorry

• edited March 31

as a nurse i´ve seen my share of naked ppl in all shapes and sizes. Really dont need more of that. you dont want to know. 😂

• edited March 31

Again, wrong thread sorry

• Don’t want to leave you hanging now that I edited, @lala was replying to a silly comment I made (on the wrong thread)

• uh yeah so on the Ai topic, can anyone test if you can access Myedit.online samples through Drambos sample browser? Ive used up my free uses so I can’t test it.

• Like audiocipher does it, prompts become presets. That’s one of the things I love about it, same prompt always give same results so you can just share the prompt

Id really love this on ios

• edited March 31

Hold on my understanding was that because Ai is constantly “evolving” (idk if thats the right word) prompts won’t always give the same results.

Also I caved and paid for myedit.online it does work from inside Drambos sample browser. I can now generate infinite samples from right inside Drambos sampler. Head explodes!

• edited April 1

Well yes, but I was talking about this specific plugin. I haven’t tried but it’s one of the things they advertise

also regarding myedit Im thinking of giving it a go myself, thanks for the heads-up

• edited April 1

Im pretty impressed with myedit. Most of the prompts Ive given it have come back sounding very much like I would expect. Even things like “Snare drum under water” or “dripping in a cave” sound as you’d want them to. And if you feed it nonsense you get weird shit :)

I kinda think of Ai as an infinite synthesizer but instead of taking midi or cv/gate it takes text prompts. Instead of turning knobs you change the prompt. Pretty neat. its also kinda a wild card in the same way a collaboration would be. If I were to say to a partner “make that thinner and more spacey” they may surprise you with results you weren’t expecting. Gives you something to bounce off of instead of just getting exactly what you want every time.