Clip change event for nested auv3 Drambo?

I’ve gotten this working by mapping a note to the down arrow but I’m wondering if there is a different way since I’d only like to send this signal once and follow the rule of the standalone parent drambo. It also feels like sync will be strange to trigger on a note.

Comments

• You could map the Patterns to individual notes.

In dRambo stand-alone you can set the note per CLIP and have it change the Patterns in dRambo auv3.

Screenshot.

• I think that’s what I have working. Is there a way to get a note or sequence to play once? It seems you can do that by clip row but not individual note components.

• @dstengle Yes, by using the Sequencer module and controlling its playback yourself 😊

• This is not so obvious. Is there a way to control the sequencer on some kind of event on clip change? It seems like there are no events so I need to drive everything push style. I could make a controlling sequence that is as long as I want a row to play with a single note in it. The sequencer is at the track level so it doesn’t seem to help me.

A simple module to send a reset on clip change or row change would make this a lot easier.

• @dstengle

Yes, a read/write module providing all kinds of meta information (stopped, playing, recording, bar number, pattern number, pattern and clip change trigger, bpm speed signal, track solo/mute status etc.) would be quite handy.